Functional (Non Ulcer) Dyspepsia - Pipeline Review, H2 2020
- July 2020 •
- 36 pages •
- Report ID: 963914 •
- Format: PDF
This latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Functional Dyspepsia - Pipeline Review, H2 2020, provides an overview of the Functional Dyspepsia (Gastrointestinal) pipeline landscape.
Non-ulcer dyspepsia is a term used to describe signs and symptoms of indigestion that have no obvious cause. Non-ulcer dyspepsia is also called functional dyspepsia or non-ulcer stomach pain. Signs and symptoms include burning sensation or discomfort in upper abdomen or lower chest, sometimes relieved by food or antacids, bloating, belching and nausea. The predisposing factors include consuming excessive amounts of caffeine or alcohol, smoking and taking certain medications, especially certain over-the-counter pain relievers, such as aspirin and ibuprofen (advil, motrin, others), which can cause stomach problems. Treatment includes medications to reduce acid production, antibiotics and low-dose antidepressants.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Functional Dyspepsia - Pipeline Review, H2 2020, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Functional Dyspepsia (Gastrointestinal), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Functional Dyspepsia (Gastrointestinal) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Functional (Non Ulcer) Dyspepsia and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 2, 1, 1 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Discovery stages comprises 1 molecules, respectively.
Functional Dyspepsia (Gastrointestinal) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Functional Dyspepsia (Gastrointestinal).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Functional Dyspepsia (Gastrointestinal) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Functional Dyspepsia (Gastrointestinal) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Functional Dyspepsia (Gastrointestinal) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Functional Dyspepsia (Gastrointestinal)
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Functional Dyspepsia (Gastrointestinal).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Functional Dyspepsia (Gastrointestinal) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.