The Sweet Snacks Market in Europe (24 countries)
Number of pages : 646
Products covered and definition of each product : Sweet Snacks
Industrial pastry (1.4) Industrial cakes & pastries, excluding artisanal/craft bakers.. [NL: stukartikelen banket, gebak], inc. doughnuts.
Biscuits (1.5) Sweet biscuits and cookies, wafers, excluding savoury biscuits. [NL: biskwies en wafels, koekjes, speculoos], Heavy cereal bars.
Frozen pastry products (1.6) Frozen cakes and pastries and other frozen bakery products, raw dough, excluding frozen pizzas, excluding industrial raw dough for instore bakeoff.
Sugar confectionery (5.1) All sugar confectionery.
Chewing gum (5.11) Chewing gum, including sugarfree.
Other sugar confectioery (5.12) Other sugar confectionery: include all kinds of sugar confectionery without chocolate; excludes chewinggum.
Chocolate confectionery (5.2) All chocolate confectionery.
Chocolate countlines (5.21) Chocolate countlines, filled bars, minibars (incl. multipacks), and bitesized items sold individually.
Other chocolate confectionery (5.22) Other chocolate confectionery: any other chocolate confectionery; includes sugar confectionery with a chocolate component, such as Malteserâ??s and all chocolate tablets and slabs.
24 Country Markets: Austria, Belgium/Lux, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom (excludes 3 Baltic States and Slovenia).
Report : The Sweet Snacks Market in Europe (24 countries) Edition 2017
TABLE OF CONTENTS
For each of the products covered (listed above) and in each of the countries covered (listed above), as well as for the aggregate data for the entire market covered, the following information is provided:
Tracking of Major Suppliers, Demand and Distribution Channels
- Historical Demand in 2011, 2015, 2016 (in volume)
- Historical Demand in 2011, 2015, 2016 (in value)
- Forecast Demand 2017, 2018 & 2019 (in volume)
- Forecast Demand 2017, 2018 & 2019 (in value)
- Historical 5year growth rates 2011 2016 (in volume)
- Historical 5year growth rates, 2011 2016 (in value)
- Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2016 (in volume)
- Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2016 (in value)
- Per capita consumption in retail, foodservice and total market, 2016 (in volume)
- Per capita expenditure in retail, foodservice and total market, 2016 (in value)
- Strategic Assessment: percentage represented by the country product market from the regional product market.
- Definition: 2017 Company Market Shares given for the Total Market (retail, foodservice and artisanal).
- Updating: underlying food and drink database updated regularly, including for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Supplier market shares (usually up to 10 shares cited by product and in each country)
- Who Owns Whom: Key Local Subsidiaries of each Ultimate Holding Company
- Distribution Channels % Shares: Branded, Unbranded, Own (Private) Label and Artisanal (ownproduced for own sale, e.g. bakers)
- Major Brands for the suppliers cited
- Company Market Shares and Rankings within the aggregate market covered by the report
- List of all Holding Companies identified for this market covered
- Who Owns Whom: All Key Local Subsidiaries identified
- Major Brands by Holding Company and Key Subsidiary