** The Bakery Products Market in Europe (23 countries)
Number of pages : *806
Products covered and definition of each product : *Bakery Products
Flour (retail only) (1.1) - Flour (retail only), excluding bakery and cake mixes.
Bread products (1.2) - Bread products (industrial and artisanal), including morning goods and bagels. Mexico and USA: includes tortillas, but not tortilla chips.
Crispbread (1.3) - Crispbread, rusks. crackers, grissini, biscuits for cheese [F: biscottes & cracottes, NL: Snijkoek, D: Zwieback & KnÃ¤ckebrot].
Industrial pastry (1.4) - Industrial cakes & pastries, excluding artisanal/craft bakers.. [NL: stukartikelen banket, gebak], inc. doughnuts.
Biscuits (1.5) - Sweet biscuits and cookies, wafers, excluding savoury biscuits. [NL: biskwies en wafels, koekjes, speculoos], Heavy cereal bars.
Frozen pastry products (1.6) - Frozen cakes and pastries and other frozen bakery products, raw dough, excluding frozen pizzas, excluding industrial raw dough for in-store bake-off.
Fresh and dry pasta (1.7) - All fresh and dry pasta.
Fresh Pasta (1.71) - Fresh pasta: including filled, including frozen/chilled, excluding with sweet filling.
Dry Pasta (1.72) - Dry pasta, including filled, excluding "fresh" pasta.
23 Country Markets: Austria, Belgium/Lux, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Report : *The Bakery Products Market in Europe (23 countries) Edition 2021
TABLE OF CONTENTS
For each of the products covered (listed above) and in each of the countries covered (listed above), as well as for the aggregate data for the entire market covered, the following information is provided:
Tracking of Major Suppliers, Demand and Distribution Channels
- Historical Demand in 2015, 2019, 2020 (in volume)
- Historical Demand in 2015, 2019, 2020 (in value)
- Forecast Demand 2021, 2022 & 2023 (in volume)
- Forecast Demand 2021, 2022 & 2023 (in value)
- Historical 5-year growth rates 2015 - 2020 (in volume)
- Historical 5-year growth rates, 2015 - 2020 (in value)
- Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2020 (in volume)
- Breakdown between Foodservice and Retail Market in 2020 (in value)
- Per capita consumption in retail, foodservice and total market, 2020 (in volume)
- Per capita expenditure in retail, foodservice and total market, 2020 (in value)
- Strategic Assessment: percentage represented by the country product market from the regional product market.
- Definition: 2021 Company Market Shares for 2021 given for the Total Market (retail, foodservice and artisanal).
- Updating: underlying food and drink database updated regularly, including for Mergers & Acquisitions
- Supplier market shares (usually up to 10 shares cited by product and in each country)
- Who Owns Whom: Key Local Subsidiaries of each Ultimate Holding Company
- Distribution Channels % Shares: Branded, Unbranded, Own (Private) Label and Artisanal (own-produced for own sale, e.g. bakers)
- Major Brands for the suppliers cited
- Company Market Shares and Rankings within the aggregate market covered by the report
- List of all Holding Companies identified for this market covered
- Who Owns Whom: All Key Local Subsidiaries identified
- Major Brands by Holding Company and Key Subsidiary