About 1 900 reports
- technologies, which utilize advanced energy storage to enhance grid stability, flexibility,...
- Global CO emissions from fuel combustion by sectors 2014 (%)
Power Transformers Market, Update 2017 - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Key Country Analysis, and Forecast to 2021
- POWER TRANSFORMERS, EMEA, DRIVERS AND RESTRAINTS
- 14.6 POWER TRANSFORMERS, UK, KEY POLICIES AND REGULATIONS
Gas Turbine Market, Update 2017: Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Key Country Analysis, and Forecasts to 2021
- Gas Turbine Market, Japan, Recent Gas Based Power Projects
- THE FOLLOWING FIGURE AND TABLE ILLUSTRATE THE GAS TURBINE MARKET SHARE IN THE US IN 2016.
THERE IS A LARGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ELECTRICITY AVAILABLE, CONSUMED, AND THE ELECTRICITY REQUIRED.
- Introduction of usage-based tariff plans
- TRANSITION ECONOMIES AND OECD NATIONS
ELECTRICITY METER ICONA ELECTRICITY METER GE I-##+C ELECTRICITY METER ELSTER A## ALPHA ELECTRICITY METER STRATUS ELECTRICITY METER Key highlights August 2016: Xylem acquires Sensus for $##. ## billion.
- Rise in electrification through hybrid decentralized power systems
- Distributed energy generation
These systems generate electricity and useful thermal energy in a single integrated system.
Wind Turbine Operations & Maintenance Market - Global Market Size, Trends, and Key Country Analysis to 2025
The RO places an obligation on suppliers of electricity to get an increasing proportion of their electricity from renewable sources.
- GLOBAL ELECTRICITY IMPORTS 2005-2014 (BILLION KILOWATT HOURS)
- Rise in demand for high-temperature superconducting cables
Gas Insulated Switchgear Market, Update 2016 - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Key Country Analysis and Forecasts to 2020
- 19.3 MARKET DEFINITIONS
Canadian Electricity Association.
Steam Generators for Nuclear Power, Update 2016 - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2025
- National Electricity Regulatory Commission of Ukraine
- 7.3 Steam Generators for Nuclear Power, UAE
- Global oil-fired power boiler market 2016-2021 ($ billions)
Thermal power plants are expected to witness bulk of investments in electricity generating assets in emerging economies like India, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, and South Africa.
- Impact of drivers and challenges
- Global electrical enclosures market for power industry by T&D
Bringing electricity to the population that did not have access to electricity will require new power lines, providing a good opportunity for developing countries to start with smart electricity grids.
Europe Biopower Market, Update 2017 - Global Market Size, Average Price, Major Feedstock, Regulations, and Key Country Analysis to 2025
- 10.6 BIOPOWER MARKET, SWEDEN, REGULATIONS
- BIOPOWER MARKET, FINLAND, AVERAGE CAPITAL COST ($/KW) AND MARKET SIZE ($M), 2006-2025
Electricity producers may also sell their electricity on the market or offer it to an electricity supplier at last quarter' s market price.
- EU SHARE OF COGENERATION IN TOTAL ELECTRICITY (%), 2014
- WORLD AVERAGE GENERATION COSTS OF RENEWABLES BASED ELECTRICITY GENERATION BY TECHNOLOGY TYPE...
Hydropower in Vietnam, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- VIETNAM ELECTRICITY, MAJOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- 10.1 COMPANY SNAPSHOT: VIETNAM ELECTRICITY
Thailand Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape
- 8.4 THAILAND, POWER MARKET, ELECTRICITY TRADING
- 5.1 THAILAND, POWER MARKET, MARKET STRUCTURE
Hydropower (Large Hydro, Small Hydro and Pumped Storage) - Global Market Size, Segmentation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2025
- Electricity Supply
- 18.10HYDROPOWER MARKET, VIETNAM, MAJOR POLICIES
- Market trends
- Geographical segmentation
Decentralization of electricity supply There is an increasing trend to decentralize electricity supply spurred by efforts to provide electricity to remote areas such as mountainous regions.
Wind Power in United Kingdom, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- 9.2 ELECTRICITY MARKET REFORM 2011
- IMPACT OF DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- INABILITY TO SELL EXCESS POWER AND LACK OF INFRASTRUCTURE
District heating The desalination power plants generate electricity, and offer thermal energy to be used for distillation equipment to separate fresh water from seawater.