- HUNTSMAN: BUSINESS SEGMENTATION BY REVENUE 2015
- Vendor landscape
Its products are used in a wide range of industries including chemicals, automotive, plastics, aviation, footwear, textiles, paints and coatings, construction, technology, detergent, agriculture, healthcare, personal care, furniture, appliances, and packaging.
Global Exhibition Industry (By Value, By Rented Space, By Country): Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2016-2021)
- Carbon Black Market in Tire and Industrial Rubber Products Market Size, By Volume, 2011-2015
- Carbon Black Market in Tire and Industrial Rubber Products Market Size, By Volume, Forecast,...
Moreover, these provide a wide array of product qualities like hardness, abrasion resistance and heat buildup in industrial rubber goods like belts, hoses, cables, piping, footwear etc. .
- COMPETITIVE SITUATIONS AND TRENDS
COVESTRO EMPLOYED BIOSUCCINIUM SUCCINIC ACID FROM REVERDIA FOR THE PRODUCTION OF ITS DESMOPAN BRAND TPU FOR USE IN A VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING IN FOOTWEAR AND CONSUMER ELECTRONICS INDUSTRIES.
- KEY USES OF ALIPHATIC HYDROCARBON SOLVENTS AND THINNERS OF HEXANE
FOOTWEAR TAPES TEXTILE PAINT INDUSTRY OIL EXTRACTION FROM THE FOLLOWING: SOYBEAN COTTONSEED FLAXSEED PEANUT SAFFLOWER RAW MATERIALS FOR MANUFACTURING POLYMERS SUCH AS: POLYPROPYLENE (PP) POLYETHYLENE (PE) As diluting or cleaning agents 2019 2020 2021 ##. ## ##. ## ##. ## ##. ## ##. ## ##. ## Sour
- 09.1 Segmentation of Global Carbon Black Market by End-use 2014
The Non-tire Rubber Goods industry is the second largest market for carbon black; its products include hoses, belts, gloves, and footwear.
Inorganic Dye and Pigment Manufacturing Industry in the U.S. and its International Trade [2016 Q3 Edition]
Its operating companies manufacture products for a variety of global industries, including chemicals, plastics, automotive, aviation, textiles, footwear, paints and coatings, construction, technology, agriculture, health care, detergent, personal care, furniture, appliances and packaging.