The following outlines ReportBuyer Ltd's policy relating to privacy and security through the website www.reportbuyer.com and other affiliated sites.
ReportBuyer Limited is an independent company whose trading and postal address is:
Tenbury I – Brenchley Mews
VAT Number is GB 839 4556 85
ReportBuyer's Registered Company Number is 05051530.
Registered Office is: Windsor House, Bayshill Road, Cheltenham, Gloucs GL50 3AT, United Kingdom.
ReportBuyer is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Prices are set by the Publisher and are intended to be the same as those advertised by the Publisher. Prices can be set in US Dollars, Euros or GB Pounds. Prices are subject to change without notice.
ReportBuyer sells knowledge products such as books on behalf of Publishers. We make every effort to ensure that all the contents of reports, books and other products are accurately described on our website but we accept no liability for any inaccuracy.
Goods sold through ReportBuyer will remain the property of the Publisher until paid for in full by the buyer.
Due to the nature of the products, refunds cannot be granted. In the case of damaged or incomplete goods ReportBuyer refunds are at ReportBuyer's discretion.
Refusal of Supply
All orders for products are subject to availability and ReportBuyer reserves the right to refuse to supply any individual/corporation at its sole discretion.
Most products available through ReportBuyer are subject to terms and conditions of use or a licence agreement. You will have to agree to these during the purchase process. Rights granted to a Customer are not transferable to anyone else.
ReportBuyer reserves the right to terminate any licence granted to the Customer (in any format) while retaining for its own benefit all monies paid for the supply or other use of the same if there is a material breach of any of these terms and conditions by any member of staff within any part of the Customer's organisation.
Copyright and Reproduction
The copyright and publication rights to all its books and reports and other products are the property of the Publisher indicated in the publication. Purchasing a product does not allow you any reproduction of the material contained within any book without express permission being granted, except in cases where the material is used solely in internal reports and presentations in the course of business. In such cases all material must be clearly sourced to the publisher. Under no circumstances is any purchaser of a report licensed to resell or repackage or sell data without prior written consent from the Publisher. Readers must not remove any indication of the Publisher's copyright from any format.
Warranties and Limitation of liability
ReportBuyer sells products in good faith on behalf of Publishers but makes no claim that they are free of error or fit for any particular purpose. To the fullest extent permitted by law ReportBuyer specifically disclaims all other warranties (express or implied) including but not limited to any implied warranty of quality or fitness for any particular purpose.
ReportBuyer shall not be liable to the Customer or to any other person for the consequences of any decision or action taken in reliance on any publication of data.
Any communication between ReportBuyer and a Customer or potential Customer relating to their particular requirements or terms for the supply of product will be treated as confidential information that shall not be disclosed outside their respective organisations.
Any agreement between ReportBuyer and a Customer shall take effect under, and its terms shall be interpreted in accordance with, English law.
Terms & Conditions of Website Use
You use this site on the understanding that you abide with the following terms and conditions. The material on www.reportbuyer.com is for information only and though you can choose to purchase products based on this information you must understand that you do this at your discretion.
You may not, or allow others to, directly or indirectly attempt to disrupt, interfere with or modify any of the information or material held on this site, nor may you collect or attempt to collect any information of others, including passwords, account or other information.
Copyright and Trademarks
All content included on this site including text, graphics, images and digital downloads is the property of ReportBuyer Limited, its content suppliers or represented Publishers and is protected by international copyright laws. You must not copy or exploit for any purpose any part of the site without the express written permission of ReportBuyer. All trade names, trademarks and logos are proprietary trademarks of their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws.
ReportBuyer makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on its internet site.
ReportBuyer has the right to make amendments to its product specifications and / or pricing without prior notice. The information contained in any internet site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of ReportBuyer howsoever arising from inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. The security of information transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by users who transmit information by means of e-mail or other internet link shall be borne solely and exclusively by such user and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by ReportBuyer. In no event shall ReportBuyer and / or their respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of profits) arising out of any action (whether based on contract, tort or otherwise) arising out of or in any connection with the use or performance of any information contained or products advertised in this site. These terms and conditions of sale will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
This site provides users with the opportunity to purchase research reports, books and other knowledge related items. All transactions through www.reportbuyer.com research store are covered by a dedicated terms and conditions of sale statement.
If you buy an electronic version of any publication (which will probably be in a PDF format) you will have to agree to a licence of use.
Terms & Conditions if you buy a publication in electronic format for personal use.
Terms & Conditions For Personal Use Of Electronic Publications
You have purchased the publication for personal use. We expect users to treat the publication in the same way as they would treat a hardcopy book or report. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the publication.
- "the Publication" - the publication in an electronic Adobe PDF format.
- "the User" - the authorised purchaser of the electronic publication.
The User Is Allowed To
- Save the Publication to the hard disk of a personal computer.
- Make 1 print out of the complete Publication for personal use only.
- Print out a reasonable number of pages for personal use and for departmental use.
- Include information from the Publication in presentations and internal documents provided the material credits the copyright owner (most likely the Publisher).
Unless a multi-user license is purchased, the End-User Is Not Allowed To
- Email the Publication to another person within his company or third parties.
- Store the Publication on a hard disk of a computer which can be accessed by third parties.
- Copy the Publication to a floppy disk other than for personal use (i.e. transferring it from a PC to laptop).
- Publish the Publication or sections of the Publication on a company Intranet, the world wide web or any other electronic publishing system.
- Modify or re-work the Publication in any way and must not distribute, lease, rent, sub-license, charge or sell the publication.
- Print out more that one complete copy of the Publication or photocopy the complete print out.
The Publisher owns the copyright or the publishing rights to the Publication and the User acquires no ownership rights.
The User may not include material from the Publication in published work without clearly crediting the copyright owner.
In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions ReportBuyer and the Publisher of the work have the right to ask for reasonable costs.
If you would like others to be able to freely use the Publication please contact ReportBuyer for information on multi-user licences.
Terms & Conditions if you buy a publication in electronic format that can be accessed by many people in your organisation.
Global Licence Agreement
Licence Terms & Conditions For Company Use Of Electronic Publications
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the document.
- "the Publisher" - the publisher and copyright owner of the named Document
- "the Document" - the publication in an electronic Adobe PDF format
- "the User" - the authorised named purchaser of the electronic Document
- "the Licence" - this agreement that outlines how the Document can and cannot be used
- "the Company" - the organisation in which the Document will be used
You, the User have purchased the Document for use in your Company. This means that all employees in your Company can access the Document, providing computer access is on Company property or is via an official remote access system.
ReportBuyer expects the Company to treat the Document with respect and to acknowledge the Publisher as the source. We hope that the Document is useful in your company's work.
Licence to be Provided
ReportBuyer has agreed to an electronic company-wide licence exclusively to the named User.
Licence and Payment terms
The User agrees to pay the full fee either in advance or within 30 days of invoice date. The Licence is not valid until payment has been received.
The User is allowed to
- Place a copy of the Document on the Company's intranet, library system or similar information system which is solely for the use of company employees. At all times, it must be clear that the Document was supplied through ReportBuyer and originated from the Publisher.
- Make local electronic copies solely to ensure the efficient use by authorised Users.
- Save the Document to the hard disk of a Company computer.
- Allow any employee in the Company to access the Document.
- Allow any employee to print extracts from the Document for personal use.
- Make 1 print out of the complete Document for storage in Company library etc.
Breach of Licence: the User is explicitly not allowed to
- Send in any form (including by email) the Document, part of the Document or copy of the Document outside of the Company
- Alter any part of the Document, including the addition, deletion or alteration in any way of text or diagrams
- Reproduce the Document either in full or part by photocopy, facsimile, transcription or any other means not covered by the terms of this Licence without the express written permission of ReportBuyer. This includes any form of reprinting or hard copy distribution in quantity or for external purposes.
- Use any part of the Document for marketing or publicity purposes including quotation from the Document.
- If a breach occurs the Licence will be revoked immediately and access to the Document must be suspended. ReportBuyer reserves the right to purse any subsequent action in recovery of damages.
Copyright / Intellectual property
↑ Back to top
- In order to preserve and protect its rights under applicable laws ReportBuyer does not sell any rights in this Licence. Rather ReportBuyer grants the right to use the material by means of Licence and is protected by both United Kingdom copyright law and international copyright treaty provisions.
- The Publisher owns the copyright to the Document and the User acquires no ownership rights.
- The User may not include material from the Document in published work without clearly crediting the Publisher.
- ReportBuyer and the Publisher make no warranty, express or implied, as to the suitability of the materials presented under this Licence for any particular purpose.
- In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions ReportBuyer has the right to ask for reasonable costs.