Effective on May 23, 2018
Our Commitment To Privacy
This privacy statement describes how REPORTBUYER collects and uses the personal information you provide on our website: reportbuyer.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
As required by european law, REPORTBUYER follows the General Data Protection Regulation in order to protect your rights regarding personal information.
Should you have any question regarding your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer: Karim Cadi (email@example.com - +33 4 37 65 17 06)
Personal Information Gathering
We collect the following personal information from you:
When you browse our website
- Technical Information such as your IP address, browser type and operating system, referring/exit pages, pages viewed, access dates
When you ask for a product or service information
- Contact details such as email, last & first name, phone number, company name
When you create your account
- Contact details such as email, last & first name
When you purchase a product or service
- Billing Information such as credit card details (number, expiration, CVC) and billing address
- Company related Information such as company name, phone number, industry, size and revenues, VAT number, and your job title & position
- Preferences Information such as browsing & order history, marketing preferences
Storage & Use of Personal Information
We store and use your personal information to:
- Provide you with a user account
- Fulfill your orders
- Send you order confirmations
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Send you newsletters
- Send you marketing communications, from REPORTBUYER or other companies in our group
- Answer to your questions and concerns
- Improve our platform
- Comply with legal / tax obligations regarding applicable laws
Please note we do not store your complete credit card informations in our own systems.
As per the GPDR, you have the rights to:
- Have your data rectified / updated
- Have your data removed from our system
- Get access to the personal data we stored about you
To rectify your data, please login and go to your account page.
If you don't have an account or for any other matter regarding your personal data and these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer (see above).
You may also choose to stop receiving our newsletters or marketing communications by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Information Sharings & Transfers
We do not rent or sell your personal information to third parties.
Transfers to third parties
We may transfer your personal data to other companies in our group. By doing such, we can provide you with the products / services suitable for your needs.
We also use third parties to ensure you the best service and may need to transfer parts of your information to these third parties, such as:
- SendGrid: our emailing platform. We may transfer your email, last & first name, company industry to send you marketing communications.
- Paybox / Chase: our payment platforms. We transfer your credit card details to process your payment.
- Our private reports publishers / providers. We may transfer your email, name, company, address, phone number so you can receive your purchases directly from our providers
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if REPORTBUYER is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- your authentication token if you're logged in
- some profile information & preferences when you're not logged in, such as your country, currency, landing pages
Third parties tracking technologies
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We also use third parties cookies to gather information about how you and others use our website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used. They do not include personal information
Managing cookies and tracking
Managing your cookies preferences
You can disable your cookies from your browser settings (see instructions below). Please note that disabling cookies might degrade your experience on our website and shall make it impossible to log in or purchase any product or service.
Managing your tracking preferences
You can disable anonymous third parties tracking directly from your browser settings ("do not track").
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at email@example.com.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Additional Policy Information
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Links to Other websites
Our Site includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of REPORTBUYER. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
Tenbury I – Brenchley Mews, School Road,
TN27 0JW, United Kingdom
Data Protection Officer: Karim Cadi
Phone: +33 4 37 65 17 06