Arrow Energy Pty Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- February 2018 •
- 29 pages •
- Report ID: 1082209
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Arrow Energy Pty Ltd (Arrow Energy), a subsidiary of Arrow Energy Holdings Pty Ltd, is an integrated coal seam gas company (CSG). The company explores and develops gas fields, produces and sells CSG and generates electricity.
Arrow Energy produces gas from five fields in the Surat Basin, in South East Queensland and the Bowen Basin in Central Queensland. Its gas fields are Moranbah Gas Project, Tipton West, Kogan North, Daandine and Stratheden. The company owns and operates Braemar 2, a gas fired power station, southwest of Dalby, and has interests in two other power stations namely Daandine power station and Townsville power station. Arrow Energy is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
Arrow Energy Pty Ltd Key Recent Developments
Dec 01,2017: Arrow Energy’s Announces Sales Agreement With Shell-Owned QGC For Queensland Gas
Dec 01,2017: Arrow Energy signs deal for Surat Basin Reserves in Australia
Jun 05,2017: Amec Foster Wheeler JV wins major master services agreement contract from Arrow Energy in Australia
May 08,2017: Arrow Enters FEED For Substantial Surat Asset Expansion
May 02,2017: Blue Energy Welcomes Green Light For Arrow’s Bowen Pipeline
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.