Peter Kiewit Sons', Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Peter Kiewit Sons', Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Peter Kiewit Sons', Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Peter Kiewit Sons', Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Peter Kiewit Sons', Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Peter Kiewit Sons', Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Peter Kiewit Sons’, Inc. (Kiewit or 'the company') is an employee-owned heavy construction company. Kiewit primarily operates in the US, Canada and Australia. The principal subsidiaries are Kiewit Construction Group Inc., Kiewit Diversified Group Inc., and Kiewit Mining Group Inc. It is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska and employed 25,700 people including 11,350 core staff and 14,350 skilled craft workers in 2014. The company recorded revenues of $10,400 million in 2014.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Peter Kiewit Sons', Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Peter Kiewit Sons', Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Peter Kiewit Sons', Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
This IDC Perspective discusses the requirements governing the notification of affected individuals by organizations that experience a data breach. It includes nine pieces of critical knowledge for technology and business leaders to consider as they determine the criteria under which they will notify individuals of a known or suspected breach...
Marijuana Drying and Curing Equipment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Country (U.S., Canada, Germany, Australia, Uruguay, Israel, and Colombia), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025 The global marijuana drying and curing equipment market size is expected to reach USD 157.1 million by 2025, according to...
Beef Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Cut (Brisket, Shank, Loin), By Slaughter Method (Kosher, Halal), By Region (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, CSA), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025 The global beef market size is expected to reach USD 383.5 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View...
2019-2023 CA Tumor Markers Testing Market: US, Europe, Japan--Emerging Opportunities, Supplier Shares and Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Emerging Technologies and Opportunities The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs...
123 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Feb 2019
About this market The demand for light-duty pickup trucks in both developed and developing automotive markets is increasing, which, in turn, will result in the increasing sales year-over-year. Pickup trucks are equipped with manual and automated manual transmission systems, thereby driving the market in terms of units and...
WinterGreen Research announces the following study Alcohol Testers and Drug Testers Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2019-2025. Alcohol abuse and drug abuse represent a significant danger to society. Most users are benign but the risk to society from drunk driving and workplace accidents demand that some controls be put...