Global Toys and Games
- October 2016
- 32 pages
- Report ID: 110623
Global Toys and Games industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the toys and games market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global toys and games market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys and games market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global toys and games market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global toys and games market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Global toys and games market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Global toys and games market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global toys and games market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global's toys and games market in relation to its regional counterparts?
The toys and games market includes retail sales of action figures, activity toys, dolls, games, infant and baby toys, miniature models, plush toys, puzzles, ride-on model toys, and toy vehicles. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The global toys and games market had total revenues of $92,011.5m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% between 2011 and 2015.
Other specialist retailers account for the largest proportion of sales in the global toys and games market in 2015. Sales through this channel generated $43,605.2m, equivalent to 47.4% of the market's overall value.
The market is driven to some extent by licensed toys linked to film and TV franchises. 2015 was a strong year as Disney's Frozen continued to drive sales of toys and the release of Stars Wars: The Force Awakens just in time for Christmas also spawned a range of highly successful related products, introducing the franchise to a whole new generation of children.