- December 2016
- 41 pages
Global Steel industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
The global steel market had total revenues of $754,030.6m in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -11.2% between 2011 and 2015.
Market production volumes increased with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.6% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 1,548.3 million metric tons in 2015
Global steel demand over the next decade will mainly depend on the emerging economies. The steel market has been dominated by China, accounting for around half of the global market value and volume. It is the largest producer and consumer of steel.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalsteel market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global steel market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Global steel market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the global's steel market?