Steel in Japan
- December 2016
- 39 pages
- Report ID: 127291
Steel in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Japan steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The steel market consists of the production of crude steel in the stated country or region.
The Japanese steel market had total revenues of $48,886.0m in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -13.2% between 2011 and 2015.
Market production volumes declined with a CARC of -0.6% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 105,150.1 thousand metric tons in 2015.
Weaker export markets are negatively impacting the manufacturing industry in Japan, which in turn is constraining steel demand within the county.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the steel market in Japan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Japan economy
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Japan steel market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Japan steel market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Japan's steel market?