Summary Oil & Gas in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The oil and gas market volume is defined as the total consumption (barrels of oil equivalent) of refined petroleum products and natural gas by end-users in each country.
- The Japanese oil and gas market had total revenues of $80.1bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 2,057 million BoE in 2019.
- Consumption in the Japanese market was reduced by 0.7% in 2019, shrinking for another year, due to the stagnation of the economy and shrinking population, although at slower pace than in 2018 as lower oil and gas prices supported demand.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the oil & gas market in Japan
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil & gas market in Japan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan oil & gas market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the Japan oil & gas market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Japan oil & gas market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan oil & gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Japan’s oil & gas market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Permian Basin in the United States of America (USA), 2021 - Oil and Gas Shale Market Analysis and Outlook to 2025
The Permian Basin is the largest oil producing region in the United States.This hydrocarbon-rich formation situated in West Texas and the adjacent region of Southeast New Mexico...
The global operating oil and gas pipeline length was estimated to be around 2079.72 thousand km in 2020, which is expected to reach 2353.86 thousand km by the end of 2026, registering a CAGR of 1.9%. The oil and gas midstream was fairly unaffected by the COVID-19 pandemic since the constant usage of storage facilities for storing hydrocarbons,...
The market for zero liquid discharge systems is expected to register a CAGR of over 9%, during the forecast period. One of the major factors driving the market is the rapidly increasing demand for freshwater. However, the high capital and energy cost of ZLD system technology is likely to restrain the market. - Rising expenses for wastewater...
The hydraulic fracturing market is projected to reach USD 50.2 billion by 2026 from an estimated USD 34.8 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period. Increasing shale exploration and production activities globally and growing demand for hydraulic fracturing technology with increasing requirement for energy is the main driver...
Executive Summary The Global Coiled Tubing Market was valued at USD 2985.67 Million in the year 2020. Rising demand for oil and natural gas, improved viability of Deepwater and ultra-Deepwater projects and price regulations of oil drive offshore exploration activities are the few factors responsible for high CAGR of the...
Americas Oil and Gas Upstream Development Outlook to 2025 Summary In Americas, during the outlook period 2021-2025, a total of 110 key crude and natural gas projects are expected to start operations in 13 countries (excluding the USL48).Among these, 59 represent the number of planned projects with...
The well intervention market is projected to reach USD 9.3 billion by 2026 from an estimated USD 7.6 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. The growing need for maximizing production potential of mature oil and gas fields is the main driver for the well intervention market. Growing demand for offshore and subsea well...
The global oil conditioning monitoring market is expected to grow from US$ 982.96 million in 2021 to US$ 1,572.93 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during 2021–2028. Hundreds of oil samples are analyzed every day by specialist service laboratories and large plant operators for a variety of constituents to detect...
The United States LED market was valued at USD 8.58 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 15.23 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.85% over the forecast period (2021-2026). The outbreak of COVID-19 has led to a weakened growth of industrial output and the decline in light-manufacturing production across significant...
The offshore decommissioning market is projected to reach USD 8.0 billion by 2027 from an estimated USD 5.2 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. The factors driving the market include maturing oil & gas fields, low crude oil prices, and aging offshore infrastructure. Offshore decommissioning refers to ending oil &...
Oil And Gas
Crude Oil Price
Crude Oil Production
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.