Juices in France
- November 2016 •
- 40 pages •
- Report ID: 132108
Juices in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the juices market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the juices market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key juices market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France juices market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the France juices market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the France juices market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the France juices market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France juices market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in France's juices market?
The juice market consists of retail sale juices.
The French juices market had total revenues of $3,108.8m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume declined with a CARC of -1.8% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 1,298.4 million liters in 2015.
Innovation and product modification led French juices players to strengthen their position. However, weak performance of EURO led to higher price for raw materials.