Summary Oil & Gas in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The oil and gas market volume is defined as the total consumption (barrels of oil equivalent) of refined petroleum products and natural gas by end-users in each country.
- The Italian oil and gas market had total revenues of $29.4bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.2% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.8% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 799.5 million BoE in 2019.
- Consumption in the Italian market declined for a second consecutive year in 2019, although at a higher pace than in 2018, as the growth of the Italian economy continued to slow down.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oil & gas market in Italy
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil & gas market in Italy
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy oil & gas market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the Italy oil & gas market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Italy oil & gas market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy oil & gas market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Italy’s oil & gas market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Executive Summary The demand for oil witnessed huge slump in the year 2020 due to Covid-19 pandemic but has recovered around two-third of the lost demand by March 2021. It is expected that the demand for oil will return to pre-Covid level by year-end 2022. However, the expectations and prospects depend on the vaccination...
Executive Summary The Global Jack-Up Rigs Market, valued at USD 81.4 billion in the year 2020, witnessing lucrative growth owing to stringent regulatory standards regarding environment conservation, supportive government policies on energy conservation, as well as growing consumer awareness about product quality. The continuous...
The global utility communication market size is projected to grow from an estimated USD 18.7 billion in 2021 to USD 23.2 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2021 to 2026. The key drivers for the utility communication market include growing investment in smart grids modernization of electricity networks; focus on improving grid reliability,...
The oil and gas asset integrity management services market is expected to register a CAGR of about 8.67% during the forecast period. The demand for oil is expected to increase by of 1.2 mb/d per year during 2020-2025 (the demand is expected to reach 104.7 mb/d by 2023, increasing by 6.9 mb/d from 2018). India and China are expected to account...
Non-destructive Testing (NDT) market was valued at USD 16.72 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach a value of USD 24.64 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period 2021-2026. According to the British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing, every day, more than 25,000 inspections are carried out in factories and on-site in...
The proppants market is estimated to be USD 7.8 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 12.1 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 9.1% between 2020 to 2025. Proppants is treated sand or engineered ceramic material, which is used to keep fractures propped open after the fracturing treatment. Different types of proppants have different mechanical...
The generator sales market is expected to grow from an estimated USD 19.9 billion in 2021 to USD 26.5 billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period. Generators can be used in standby, prime, continuous, and peak shaving applications in various end-user sectors such as industrial, commercial, and residential. The main driver...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Frequency Converter Market Report
The global frequency converter market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% during 2020–2026.
The market is expected to grow due to the growth in industrial production, technological advancements,...
The Ukraine oil and gas is a strategically important industry for the government, which has been making all attempts to gain independence from foreign oil and gas imports. The COVID-19 pandemic hit Ukraine particularly hard in the fourth quarter of 2020, with the cases rising dramatically. With a raging pandemic, Ukraine’s economy also contracted...
The AI in Oil and Gas market was valued at USD 2040.89 million in 2019 and expected to register a CAGR of 10.14% over the forecast period 2021 - 2026. As the cost of IoT sensors declines, more major oil and gas organizations are bound to start integrating these sensors into their upstream, midstream, and downstream operations along with AI-enabled...
Oil And Gas
Crude Oil Price
Oil And Gas Production
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.