Soft Drinks in Asia-Pacific
- November 2016
- 38 pages
- Report ID: 132197
Soft Drinks in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the soft drinks market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the soft drinks market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key soft drinks market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific soft drinks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific soft drinks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific soft drinks market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific soft drinks market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific soft drinks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Asia-Pacific's soft drinks market?
The soft drinks market consists of retail sale carbonates, squash/syrups, nectars, energy drinks, juice, packaged water, sports drinks, iced/RTD tea drinks, flavored water, still drinks, enhanced water, fruit powders, bulk/HOD water, and iced/RTD coffee drinks.
The Asia-Pacific soft drinks market had total revenues of $290,644.2m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 6.9% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 270,110.5 million liters in 2015.
As of 2015, Asia has an estimated population size of 4.4 billion. Its consequently large and continuously growing middle-class consumer population currently totals about 500 million, but this figure is expected to reach 1.8 billion by 2020. This means there is potential for growth specifically in the Iced/RTD coffee drinks segment, which is the largest.