Soft Drinks in the Netherlands
- November 2016
- 41 pages
- Report ID: 132207
Soft Drinks in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the soft drinks market in the Netherlands
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the soft drinks market in the Netherlands
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key soft drinks market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Netherlands soft drinks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Netherlands soft drinks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Netherlands soft drinks market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Netherlands soft drinks market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Netherlands soft drinks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the Netherlands's soft drinks market?
The soft drinks market consists of retail sale carbonates, squash/syrups, nectars, energy drinks, juice, packaged water, sports drinks, iced/RTD tea drinks, flavored water, still drinks, enhanced water, fruit powders, bulk/HOD water, and iced/RTD coffee drinks.
The Dutch soft drinks market had total revenues of $5,831.5m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.0% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume decreased with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.3% during 2011-2015, to reach a total of 2,892.4 million liters in 2015.
Growth of soft drinks market is fuelled by a growing demand for carbonated drinks and an increasing in disposable income levels, particularly in urban areas.