Soft Drinks in the Netherlands
- January 2018 •
- 39 pages •
- Report ID: 132207
Soft Drinks in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Netherlands soft drinks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The soft drinks market consists of retail sale carbonates, squash/syrups, nectars, energy drinks, juice, packaged water, sports drinks, iced/RTD tea drinks, flavored water, still drinks, enhanced water, fruit powders, bulk/HOD water, and iced/RTD coffee drinks. However, the total market volume for soft drinks market excludes powder concentrates, which are included in the market value. The market is valued according to the retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2016 exchange rates.
- The Dutch soft drinks market generated revenues of $5,553.1m in 2016, representative of a review-period CAGR of 1.3%.
- Market consumption volume declined at a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.1%, to total 2,792.2 million liters in 2016.
- The health and wellness trend is driving the weak growth of the Dutch soft drinks market. Consumers are avoiding sugary drinks due to the high risk of obesity and other health problems.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the soft drinks market in the Netherlands
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the soft drinks market in the Netherlands
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key soft drinks market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Netherlands soft drinks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Netherlands soft drinks market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Netherlands soft drinks market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Netherlands soft drinks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the Netherlands’s soft drinks market?