Internet Access in the United States
- September 2017
- 43 pages
- Report ID: 132230
Internet Access in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States internet access market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The internet access sector consists of the total revenues generated by Internet Service Providers (ISPs) from the provision of narrowband and broadband Internet connections and wireless through both consumer and corporate channels.
- The US internet access market had total revenues of $151.6bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.5% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 286.9 million subscriptions in 2016.
- The US is one of the largest internet access markets in the world, second only to China. One factor that makes the US market so valuable is the high price charged for internet access.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the internet access market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the internet access market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key internet access market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States internet access market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the United States internet access market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the United States internet access market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States internet access market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United States’s internet access market?