Spirits in Asia-Pacific
- November 2016
- 38 pages
- Report ID: 132238
Spirits in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the spirits market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the spirits market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key spirits market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific spirits market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific spirits market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific spirits market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific spirits market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific spirits market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Asia-Pacific's spirits market?
The spirits market consists of the sale of brandy, liqueurs, rum, specialty spirits, vodka, whisky, Tequila and Mezcal, and Gin and Genever. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The Asia-Pacific spirits market generated total revenues of $318,566.8m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 6.3% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 18,019.8 million liters in 2015.
Healthy growth in the Chinese market, which generates more than half the regional value, and strong revenue growth in India, the second-largest market, have together driven most of the Asia-Pacific growth.