Spirits in Europe
- November 2016
- 37 pages
- Report ID: 132242
Spirits in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the spirits market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the spirits market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key spirits market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe spirits market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe spirits market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Europe spirits market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Europe spirits market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe spirits market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Europe's spirits market?
The spirits market consists of the sale of brandy, liqueurs, rum, specialty spirits, vodka, whisky, Tequila and Mezcal, and Gin and Genever. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The European spirits market generated total revenues of $184,105.6m in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -7.3% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 0.3% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 5,848 million liters in 2015.
European market growth was highly affected due to the declining trend observed in Spain and Scandinavian countries. Scandinavia has high taxes compared to other neighboring European countries. Long term government control and tax policies have forced consumers to decrease consumption of alcohol.