Construction in Poland
- September 2020 •
- 34 pages •
- Report ID: 132260 •
- Format: PDF
Construction in Poland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annual for both residential and non-residential construction.
- The Polish construction industry had total revenues of $104.2bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% between 2015 and 2019.
- The non-residential segment was the industry’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $86.3bn, equivalent to 82.8% of the industry’s overall value.
- The construction industry is highly correlated with the construction material and house markets.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the construction market in Poland
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the construction market in Poland
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Poland construction market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Poland construction market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Poland construction market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Poland construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Poland’s construction market?