Spirits in Russia
- November 2016
- 36 pages
Spirits in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the spirits market in Russia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the spirits market in Russia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key spirits market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia spirits market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Russia spirits market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Russia spirits market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Russia spirits market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia spirits market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Russia's spirits market?
The spirits market consists of the sale of brandy, liqueurs, rum, specialty spirits, vodka, whisky, Tequila and Mezcal, and Gin and Genever. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The Russian spirits market generated total revenues of $52,582.5m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.1% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 1,725.7 million liters in 2015.
According to WHO data, adult per capita pure alcohol consumption in Russia began to climb in the late 1980s, and is currently at around 11 liters a year.