GenCorp Inc. (GY) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- May 2015 •
- 39 pages •
- Report ID: 1362038
World Market Intelligence's "GenCorp Inc. (GY) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "GenCorp Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "GenCorp Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "GenCorp Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
GenCorp Inc. (GenCorp) manufactures aerospace and defense products and systems. The company also provides real estate services. Its portfolio of products includes solid and liquid propulsion systems, electric propulsion systems and armaments systems. It also offers launch propulsion, in-space propulsion, missile defense propulsion, tactical missile propulsion and hypersonic propulsion systems. The company offers these products catering to aerospace and defense sectors. The company's real estate services include re-zoning, sale, and leasing of its excess real estate assets. GenCorp owns over 12,000 acres of land in the Sacramento metropolitan area of the US. The company operates along with its subsidiaries in the US and Europe. GenCorp is headquartered in Sacramento, California, the US.