Spirits: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- September 2014
- 108 pages
The BRIC Spirits industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC spirits market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC spirits market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key spirits market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC spirits market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the spirits industry and had a total market value of $95,040.8 million in 2013. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 15% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the spirits industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $49,954.7 million in 2013. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $22,496.6, $13,539.4, and $9,050.2 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the spirits industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $66,003.6 million in 2018, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $38,510.7, $16,944.8 and $9,844.5 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC spirits market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the BRIC spirits market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC spirits market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the BRIC spirits market?