Spirits: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- September 2014
- 73 pages
- Report ID: 139013
The Scandinavian Spirits industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Scandinavian spirits market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian spirits market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key spirits market players’ Scandinavian operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian spirits market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
The Scandinavian spirits market had a total market value of $3,421.2 million in 2013. Denmark was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 2.6% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the spirits industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $1,539.3 million in 2013. This was followed by Norway and Denmark, with $1,084.3 and $797.6 million, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the spirits in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $1,703.1 million in 2018, followed by Norway and Denmark with expected values of $1,263.8 and $941.8 million respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian spirits market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian spirits market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian spirits market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the Scandinavian spirits market?