Spirits: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- September 2014
- 228 pages
- Report ID: 139016
The G8 Spirits industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 spirits market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key spirits market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 spirits market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $159,805.4 million in 2013 to the global spirits industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $178,263.8 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 2.2% over the 2013-18 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the spirits industry, with market revenues of $67,689.2 million in 2013. This was followed by Germany and the UK, with a value of $22,862.1 and $17,203.3 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the spirits industry in the G8 nations with a value of $77,085.0 million in 2016, followed by Germany and the UK with expected values of $23,528.6 and $19,268.1 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 spirits market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the G8 spirits market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 spirits market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the G8 spirits market?