Wireless Telecommunication Services in Europe
- July 2017
- 41 pages
- Report ID: 147193
Wireless Telecommunication Services in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe wireless telecommunication services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The wireless telecommunications services market is defined here as including cellular (mobile) phones, pagers, and any other wireless or cellular telecommunication service. Revenues are based on payments to operators of all of these services for subscriptions and usage. Market volumes represent total numbers of subscribers. Market shares in this report are in terms of subscriber volumes. All currency conversions were carried out at constant 2016 average annual exchange rates.
- The European wireless telecommunication services market had total revenues of $160.7bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -7.5% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volume increased with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.6% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 975.9 million subscribers in 2016.
- The shrinkage of the European market in recent years was a result of tariff drops related to the saturation of voice services and price competition in internet services. What is more, the gradual lift of roaming charges within the EU has also reduced significant revenues from international traffic.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the wireless telecommunication services market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the wireless telecommunication services market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key wireless telecommunication services market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe wireless telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Europe wireless telecommunication services market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Europe wireless telecommunication services market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe wireless telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europe’s wireless telecommunication services market?