Newspapers in Asia-Pacific
- March 2017
- 29 pages
Newspapers in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific newspapers market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The newspaper market is valued as the sum total of all revenues gained from the selling of newspapers including those gained through circulation, subscription (including online subscription), and advertising revenue.
- The Asia-Pacific newspapers market had total revenues of $30.4bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.8% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volume increased with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.9% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 402.9 million copies in 2016.
- A mix of market saturation and falling advertising revenue, for most developed domestic markets within this region, led to the decline of the whole market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the newspapers market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the newspapers market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key newspapers market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific newspapers market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific newspapers market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific newspapers market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific newspapers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Asia-Pacific’s newspapers market in relation to its regional counterparts?