Motor Insurance in China
- October 2017 •
- 39 pages •
- Report ID: 151741
Motor Insurance in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China motor insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The rising income of the population in recent years has led to rising motor ownership rates, which has then had a knock on demand-effect on motor insurance products.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the motor insurance market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the motor insurance market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key motor insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China motor insurance market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the China motor insurance market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the China motor insurance market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China motor insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up China’s motor insurance market?