Competitor Analysis: Immunocytokines
- January 2014
- 48 pages
- La Merie Publishing
The development of recombinant cytokines, or mainly antibody-cytokine fusion proteins, has been characterized by many drawbacks from dose-limiting toxicities. Over several years, development of new cytokines has stagnated, but recent R&D work with engineering of the cytokine payloads promises new molecular entities with better tolerability and safety.
The present Competitive Intelligence report about Immunocytokines provides a competitor evaluation in the field of recombinant fusion proteins of a targeting moiety and a human cytokine as of January 2014. Purchase of the downloadable pdf report includes a 6-month online access to the data of the report and any updates since the publication date. Credentials to access the database will be sent by e-mail and allow online work with the project data to print or export an individual report.
The report includes a compilation of currently active projects in research and development of recombinant immunocytokines with first and second generation cytokine payloads. In addition, the report lists company-specific R&D pipelines of Immunocytokines. Competitor projects are listed in a tabular format providing information on:
- Drug Codes,
- Target / Mechanism of Action,
- Class of Compound,
- Product Category,
- R&D Stage and
- additional comments with a hyperlink leading to the source of information.
About Competitor Analysis Series:
The Competitor Analysis Series delivers NO-FRILLS, but concise information about the pipeline of R&D projects for targets, diseases, technologies and companies at low prices. The information is provided in a tabular format and fully referenced.
- Immunocytokines with TNF as Payload
- Immunocytokines with First-Generation Interleukin-2 as Payload
- Immunocytokines with Second-Generation Interleukin-2 as Payload
- Immunocytokines with Interleukin-10 as Payload
- Immunocytokines with Interleukin-12 as Payload
- Immunocytokines with Interleukin-15 as Payload
- Immunocytokines with Interferon as Payload
- Corporate Immunocytokine R&D Pipelines