Childrenswear: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- July 2014
- 75 pages
- Report ID: 157500
The Emerging 5 childrenswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the emerging five childrenswear industry.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five childrenswear industry.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key childrenswear industry players' emerging five operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five childrenswear industry with forecasts.
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country.
These countries contributed $59.1 billion to the global childrenswear industry in 2013, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.9% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $100.3 billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 11.2% over the 2013-18 period.
Within the childrenswear industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $40.5 billion in 2013. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $8.0 and $7.9 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the childrenswear industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $71.9 billion in 2018, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $13.4 and $11.4 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five childrenswear industry by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the emerging five childrenswear industry in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five childrenswear industry?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the childrenswear industry?
* ow has the market performed over the last five years?