Childrenswear: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- July 2014
- 75 pages
- Report ID: 157502
The NAFTA childrenswear industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the NAFTA childrenswear industry.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA childrenswear industry.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key childrenswear industry players' NAFTA operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA childrenswear industry with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The childrenswear industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $62.8 billion in 2013.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 4.7% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the childrenswear industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $57.2 billion in 2013. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $4.4 and $1.2 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the childrenswear industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $70.1 billion in 2018, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $4.9 and $1.5 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA childrenswear industry by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA childrenswear industry in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA childrenswear industry?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the childrenswear industry?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?