Household Appliances: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- June 2015
- 100 pages
The NAFTA Household Appliances industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA household appliances
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA household appliances market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key household appliances market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA household appliances market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The household appliances industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $52.4 billion in 2014.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6.1% over the 2010-14 period
Within the household appliances industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $40.3 billion in 2014. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $6.2 and $5.9 billion, respectively
The US is expected to lead the household appliances industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $44.5 billion in 2019, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $8.6 and $6.4 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA household appliances market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA household appliances market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA household appliances market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA household appliances market?