Hot Drinks: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- August 2015
- 155 pages
- Report ID: 157590
The Emerging 5 Hot Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five hot drinks
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five hot drinks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key hot drinks market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five hot drinks market with five year forecastse
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $32,798.8 million to the global hot drinks industry in 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $44,708.9 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 6.4% over the 2014-19 period.
Within the hot drinks industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $15,279.2 million in 2014. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $12,129.8 and $3,625.5 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the hot drinks industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $20,044.5 million in 2019, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $16,359.0 and $6,099.9 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five hot drinks market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the emerging five hot drinks market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five hot drinks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the emerging five hot drinks market?