Haircare: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- August 2015
- 127 pages
The Emerging 5 Haircare industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five haircare market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five haircare market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key haircare market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five haircare market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $13,899.6 million to the global haircare industry in 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $20,449.9 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 8% over the 2014-19 period.
Within the haircare industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $5,709.1 million in 2014. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $3,759.4 and $2,010.6 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the haircare industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $8,660.8 million in 2019, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $5,325.6 and $3,399.3 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five haircare market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the emerging five haircare market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five haircare market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the emerging five haircare market?