Tobacco: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- October 2015
- 142 pages
The Emerging 5 tobacco industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five tobacco market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five tobacco market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key tobacco market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five tobacco market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
These countries contributed $364,618.5 million to the global tobacco industry in 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $525,133.7 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 7.6% over the 2014-19 period.
Within the tobacco industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $327,238.5 million in 2014. This was followed by Brazil and Mexico with a value of $14,184.1 and $11,474.1 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the tobacco industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $473,191.0 million in 2019, followed by Mexico and Brazil with expected values of $18,528.6 and $18,249.9 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the emerging five tobacco market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the emerging five tobacco market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five tobacco market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the emerging five tobacco market?