Tobacco: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- October 2015
- 163 pages
The G8 tobacco industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 tobacco market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 tobacco market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key tobacco market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 tobacco market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $349,692.7 million in 2014 to the global tobacco industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $386,878.0 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 2% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the tobacco industry, with market revenues of $161,343.5 million in 2014. This was followed by Germany and Japan, with a value of $40,978.9 and $33,837.4 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the tobacco industry in the G8 nations with a value of $175,126.4 million in 2016, followed by Germany and Japan with expected values of $49,110.9 and $31,473.2 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 tobacco market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 tobacco market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 tobacco market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the G8 tobacco market?