Summary Automotive Manufacturing in Argentina industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The automotive manufacturing industry comprises the production of trucks, passengers cars and motorcycles.
- The Argentinian automotive manufacturing industry had total revenues of $3.3bn in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -14.5% between 2015 and 2019.
- Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 4% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 1.6 million units in 2019.
- The country’s GDP fell by over 19% in 2018 and over 14% in 2019, but inflation was above 50% throughout 2019, which has led to new car sales tumbling.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the automotive manufacturing market in Argentina
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the automotive manufacturing market in Argentina
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Argentina automotive manufacturing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the Argentina automotive manufacturing market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Argentina automotive manufacturing market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Argentina automotive manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Argentina’s automotive manufacturing market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global automotive traction motor market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 33.7% from USD 4.1 billion in 2021 to USD 17.3 billion by 2026. Factors such as supporting government policies launch of new EV models, and advanced motor designs will drive the automotive traction motor market. The electric vehicle industry has rapidly evolved...
201 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Apr 2021
China’s demand for Air Bags has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption and...
Asia Pacific electric three-wheeler market is estimated to be 156,397 units in 2021 and is projected to grow to 486,446 units by 2026, at a CAGR of 25.5% during the forecast period. Electric three-wheelers run on the electrical energy stored in the rechargeable battery unit. These battery units can either be charged through an external power...
The automotive switch market is projected to grow to USD 6.2 billion by 2026 from USD 7.5 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period. The major driving factors for the automotive switches industry are growing demand of premium vehicles and increasing adoption of electronics in vehicles around the globe. The growing trend...
329 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Mar 2021
China’s demand for Automotive Electronics has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer...
The global automotive suspension market is expected to grow from USD 42.9 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 50.7 billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period. The major driving factors for the automotive suspension industry are increase in demand for vehicle comfort and safety and increasing adoption of air suspension...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Commercial Scrubbers and Sweepers Market Report
The global coding and marking market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 8% during 2020-2026.
This latest market research report includes the market size and growth forecast both for pre-COVID...
The global aluminum parts gravity die casting market was valued at USD 5,351 in 2020 million and is projected to reach USD 7,413 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of about 4.82% during the forecast period (2021 - 2026). During the outbreak of coronavirus during 2020, the whole supply chain of automotive industry was impacted very...
The global automotive engineering services market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% from USD 153.3 billion in 2021 to USD 253.9 billion by 2027. Factors such as the increasing demand for connected vehicles, increasing EV sales, and adoption of advanced technologies are expected to boost the market. However, high investment risk and increasing...
The automotive electrical connectors market was valued at US$ 1,225.54 million in 2020 and is projected to reach US$ 2,286.97 million by 2028. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% from 2020 to 2028. The global automotive electrical connectors market is segmented into five major regions—North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.