Summary Shire Plc (Shire) is a biotechnology company that focuses on the research, development, manufacturing, marketing, distribution and sale of novel pharmaceuticals to serve patients with rare diseases and other highly specialized conditions. It provides products across various therapeutic areas including hematology, neuroscience, immunology, genetic disease, ophthalmic, gastrointestinal, endocrine, hereditary angioedema, cancer and other diseases.
The company primarily sells its products through pharmaceutical wholesale distributors and large pharmacies, in both the US and Europe. The company operates along with its subsidiaries and representative offices in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, South Africa and other countries. Shire is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Shire Plc (SHP) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company’s Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Medical eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
Scope - Financial Deals - Analysis of the company’s financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company’s major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company’s operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy Get detailed information on the company’s financial deals that enable you to understand the company’s expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company’s financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company’s business segments’ expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company’s core business segments’ perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company’s recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company’s key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global medical engineered materials market size is projected to reach USD 29.1 billion by 2025 from USD 15.8 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 13.0%. This growth is attributed to the increasing healthcare expenses in emerging economies, and rising geriatric population increasing need of advanced medical technologies and devices. Also, innovations...
Market Overview The market for medical electrodes is being driven by factors such as the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular and neurological diseases, increasing investment for technological advancements by biopharmaceutical companies and rising focus towards minimally invasive surgeries. The rising population...
This report forecasts to 2022 Canadian disposable medical supplies demand in nominal US dollars at the wholesale level. Total demand is segmented by product in terms of: surgical instruments and supplies; diagnostic and laboratory disposables; infusion and hypodermic devices; bandages and wound dressings; nonwoven medical...
MediPoint: Electrosurgical Devices - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
Electrosurgical generators and instruments have become indispensable tools in cutting, sealing, and coagulating tissue during a variety of open and laparoscopic procedures. Electrosurgical devices are experiencing steady growth across...
Electrosurgical Devices - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
Electrosurgical generators and instruments have become indispensable tools in cutting, sealing, and coagulating tissue during a variety of open and laparoscopic procedures. Radiofrequency equipment has been the mainstay in the operating room since the...
Summary Aerocrine AB (Aerocrine), a subsidiary of Circassia Pharmaceuticals Plc, is a medical products company. It markets and sells medical devices and tests. The company offers its products for diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of patients suffering from inflammation of airways. The company offers nitric oxide (NO) monitoring...
144 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jun 2017
About Medical Disposables Medical disposables are single-use products that help to reduce HAIs. To improve patient care, many hospitals in developed and developing countries are using such products. To increase patient safety, end-users such as hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs), clinics, home care centers, and physicians’...
On the mend: The aging population and new technologies will spur slow but steady growth Abstract Medical Supplies Wholesaling in New York The Medical Supplies Wholesaling industry in New York has grown steadily over the past five years. For this industry, growth has been faster in New...
Private Health Insurance
Research And Development
Supply Chain Management
Number Of Enterprises
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.