Accountancy in Japan
- July 2017 •
- 33 pages •
- Report ID: 168863
Accountancy in Japan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Japan accountancy market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The accountancy market consists of revenues generated by firms engaged in designing, preparing and auditing accounting records.
- The Japanese accountancy market had total revenues of $3.6bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.2% between 2012 and 2016.
- The audit segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $1.7bn, equivalent to 46.3% of the market’s overall value.
- Under the Companies Act of 2005, Japanese companies that are publicly listed must appoint an auditor (kansayaku).
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the accountancy market in Japan
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the accountancy market in Japan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key accountancy market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Japan accountancy market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Japan accountancy market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Japan accountancy market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Japan accountancy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Japan’s accountancy market?