Non-Life Insurance in Europe
- October 2017
- 39 pages
- Report ID: 168881
Non-Life Insurance in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe non-life insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The growth of the largest markets within Europe has been modest in recent years, with premium increases and slight upticks in demand driving the value of the market. In detail, the high penetration rate of non-life insurance products in this region preserves a saturated demand, whilst the eroding low interest rate environment for the investment income of insurers, has not allowed for undercutting in premiums as a means of stimulation.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the non-life insurance market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the non-life insurance market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-life insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe non-life insurance market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Europe non-life insurance market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Europe non-life insurance market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe non-life insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Europe’s non-life insurance market?