Non-Life Insurance in the United Kingdom
- October 2017 •
- 42 pages •
- Report ID: 168888
Non-Life Insurance in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United Kingdom non-life insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The non-life insurance market has been subject to a series of insurance premium tax increases over the last two years, adding further to the rising price of premiums trend. These had an inflating impact on the value of net written premiums, while the growth of demand was not significantly affected.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the non-life insurance market in the United Kingdom
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the non-life insurance market in the United Kingdom
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-life insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom non-life insurance market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the United Kingdom non-life insurance market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the United Kingdom non-life insurance market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom non-life insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the United Kingdom’s non-life insurance market?