Summary Utilities in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The utilities industry consists of the electricity, gas and water markets.
- The Australian utilities industry had total revenues of $145.9bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11% between 2014 and 2018.
- The gas segment was the industry’s most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $86.6bn, equivalent to 59.4% of the industry’s overall value.
- The role of natural gas in Australia’s power mix is set to increase as the country seeks to reduce its reliance on coal for electricity generation.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the utilities market in Australia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the utilities market in Australia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key utilities market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Australia utilities market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Australia utilities market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Australia utilities market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Australia utilities market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Australia’s utilities market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The hydrographic survey market was valued at US$ 97.19 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 155.91 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2020 to 2027. Maritime commerce and transport is a key to global trade and globalization; moreover, it is essential for ensuring national security.The movement of...
The global cryogenic valves market is estimated to witness a healthy growth, at an estimated CAGR of over 4%, over the forecast period. The major factor driving the growth of the market studied is increasing demand for industrial gases. - Safety concerns regarding operation of liquefied gases are likely to hinder the markets growth. -...
The proppants market is estimated to be USD 7.8 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 12.1 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 9.1% between 2020 to 2025. Proppants is treated sand or engineered ceramic material, which is used to keep fractures propped open after the fracturing treatment. Different types of proppants have different mechanical...
Non-destructive Testing (NDT) market was valued at USD 16.72 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach a value of USD 24.64 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period 2021-2026. According to the British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing, every day, more than 25,000 inspections are carried out in factories and on-site in...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Frequency Converter Market Report
The global frequency converter market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% during 2020–2026.
The market is expected to grow due to the growth in industrial production, technological advancements,...
The programmable logic controller (PLC) market was valued at USD 11.21 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 15.58 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period (2021 - 2026). The deployment of PLC systems enables the identification and rectification of errors and can initiate rapid responses even without human intervention....
The oil and gas asset integrity management services market is expected to register a CAGR of about 8.67% during the forecast period. The demand for oil is expected to increase by of 1.2 mb/d per year during 2020-2025 (the demand is expected to reach 104.7 mb/d by 2023, increasing by 6.9 mb/d from 2018). India and China are expected to account...
The global variable frequency drive market is projected to reach USD 24.3 billion by 2025 from an estimated USD 19.2 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to factors such as growing regulations towards energy efficiency, upgradation & modernization of aging infrastructure for safe & secure...
Global Oil and Gas Final Investment Decisions (FIDs) in 2021 Summary The onset of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 forced the postponement of many of the global Final Investment Decisions (FIDs) targeted across the oil and gas value chain last year, particularly in the case of capital-intensive projects.The...
238 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Mar 2021
China’s demand for Oil and Gas Energy has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
Oil And Gas
Natural Gas Demand
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.