Summary Management and Marketing Consultancy in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The value of the management and marketing consultancy market in this report has been calculated as the total revenues received for the provision of corporate strategy services, operations management services, information technology solutions, human resource management services and outsourcing services. The other segment includes any revenue accrued through any other service within this industry, i.e. finance and risk services, sales and marketing services.
- The Italian management and marketing consultancy market had total revenues of $5,262.8m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.3% between 2015 and 2019.
- The information technology segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $1,157.8m, equivalent to 22% of the market’s overall value.
- The Italian consultancy market is rather fragmented with a large number of small companies dominating.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the management & marketing consultancy market in Italy
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the management & marketing consultancy market in Italy
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key management & marketing consultancy market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy management & marketing consultancy market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Italy management & marketing consultancy market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Italy management & marketing consultancy market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy management & marketing consultancy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Italy’s management & marketing consultancy market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
300 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Feb 2021
Major companies in the motor vehicle engine, power train, & parts market include Honda; BMW; Toyota; Mercedes-Benz and Ford. The global motor vehicle engine, power train & parts market is expected to grow from $806.94 billion in 2020 to $846.39 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9%. The growth is mainly due...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jan 2021
Global Riveting Equipment Market 2021-2025
The analyst has been monitoring the riveting equipment market and it is poised to grow by $ 112.99 mn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. Our report on riveting equipment market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends,...
The Global Aircraft Oxygen Systems (AOS) Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around XX% over the next decade to reach approximately $XX million by 2028. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increase in technological integration & product enhancement, rising demand for reconfiguration...
The global DAS market was valued at USD 7.9 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 10.7 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. Some of the major factors that are driving the growth of the market include increasing mobile data traffic, a growing number of connected devices due to internet of things (IoT), rising...
The global Sales Performance Management (SPM) market size is projected to grow from USD 1.5 billion in 2020 to USD 3.4 billion by 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.9% during the forecast period. The SPM market is expected to grow at a fast pace with growing automation to improve visibility and avoid incentive compensation...
The global MNS market size is projected to grow from USD 8.0 billion in 2020 to USD 27.3 billion by 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 20.5% during the forecast period. MNS solutions offer the ability to designate different groups so companies can reach the right people with the right message quickly. Organizations can create...
The indoor farming technology market is estimated at USD 14.5 billion in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.4%, to reach USD 24.8 billion by 2026. Indoor farming is followed to bolster local food supplies and provide nutritious, fresh produce to consumers. This method of farming controls plant-fertilizing nutrients, so the food that...
The urban air mobility market is projected to grow from USD 2.6 billion in 2020 to USD 9.1 billion by 2030, at a CAGR of 13.5% from 2020 to 2030. The increasing demand for enhanced efficiency, human safety, and investment activities are expected to drive the market. However, the limited reliability of eVTOLs during transportation and the inability...
300 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Feb 2021
Major companies in the motor vehicle body, stamped metal, & other parts market include Lindy Manufacturing; Alcoa Inc.; Acro; Gestamp and Trans-Matic. The global motor vehicle body, stamped metal & other parts market is expected to grow from $1358.25 billion in 2020 to $1424.33 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR)...
The Global Automotive Piston Pin Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around XX% over the next decade to reach approximately $XX million by 2028. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing urbanization and industrialization, customization of the piston pins for improved performance,...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.