Retail Lending in Germany
- March 2017 •
- 41 pages •
- Report ID: 168989
Retail Lending in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Germany retail lending market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- This retail lending market profile covers the mortgage and consumer credit market.
- The mortgage credit segment was the market's most lucrative in 2016, with total balances outstanding of $1,245.5bn, equivalent to 85.9% of the market's overall value..
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 1.9% for the five-year period 2016 – 2021.
- New regulations placed on top of notoriously strict control of the market were blamed for mortgage lending dropping for the first eight months of 2016. The ‘Mortgage Credit Directive’, forces banks not to base the decision to grant a mortgage on expected future increases in value.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the retail lending market in Germany
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the retail lending market in Germany
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key retail lending market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany retail lending market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Germany retail lending market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Germany retail lending market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany retail lending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Germany's retail lending market?