Summary Metals & Mining in Sweden industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The metals & mining industry consists of the aluminum, iron & steel, precious metals & minerals, coal and base metal markets.
- The Swedish metals & mining industry had total revenues of $6.2bn in 2018, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of - 1.0% between 2014 and 2018.
- Production volume increased with a CAGR of 0.4% between 2014 and 2018, to reach a total of 8.2 million metric ton in 2018.
- The production of crude steel dropped by 8% in 2018 in comparison to the volume of steel produced in 2017. Projects to make steel and iron production less carbon intensive reduced productivity within the sector.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the metals & mining market in Sweden
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the metals & mining market in Sweden
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key metals & mining market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Sweden metals & mining market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the Sweden metals & mining market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Sweden metals & mining market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Sweden metals & mining market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Sweden’s metals & mining market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including: