Chemicals in the United Kingdom
- February 2017 •
- 39 pages •
- Report ID: 171466
Chemicals in the United Kingdom industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the chemicals market in the United Kingdom
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the chemicals market in the United Kingdom
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key chemicals market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Kingdom chemicals market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United Kingdom chemicals market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the United Kingdom chemicals market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the United Kingdom chemicals market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Kingdom chemicals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United Kingdom's chemicals market?
The chemicals market consists of speciality chemicals, commodity chemicals, agricultural chemicals, and other chemicals (which includes products such as pharmaceutical chemicals). Market values are taken at producer selling price (PSP). Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The UK chemicals market is expected to generate total revenues of $76.8bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.1% between 2012 and 2016.
Specialty chemicals is only very marginally more lucrative but are likely to take a greater market share from the cheaper commodity chemicals as the chemicals market develops further.
The specialty chemicals segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $20.99bn, equivalent to 27.35% of the market's overall value.