Life Insurance in the Netherlands
- October 2017 •
- 36 pages •
- Report ID: 171520
Life Insurance in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Netherlands life insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The Dutch life insurance market has suffered in recent years as household savings as a percentage of household disposable income has consistently decreased over the years as per the OECD. However whilst the disposable income available to Dutch buyers decreased in 2013 and 2014, from 2015 onwards a recovery has started, explaining the life insurance market’s recovery in 2016.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the life insurance market in the Netherlands
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the life insurance market in the Netherlands
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key life insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Netherlands life insurance market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Netherlands life insurance market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Netherlands life insurance market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Netherlands life insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the Netherlands’s life insurance market?