Life Insurance in Italy
- October 2017
- 36 pages
- Report ID: 171526
Life Insurance in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Italy life insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The Italian life insurance market has witnessed very strong growth in recent years, as wages and disposable household incomes have recovered. Whilst the Italian market went through a difficult period prior to 2013 due to worsened macroeconomic conditions, a consistent increase in disposable income levels since 2014 onwards has allowed Italian buyers to once again enter this market. In many ways hence the strong growth in the Italian market in recent years is it merely recovering from the contraction it suffered in 2011 and 2012.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the life insurance market in Italy
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the life insurance market in Italy
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key life insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy life insurance market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Italy life insurance market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Italy life insurance market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy life insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Italy’s life insurance market?