Make-Up in Asia-Pacific
- August 2017
- 38 pages
- Report ID: 171557
Make-Up in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific make-up market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The make-up market consists of eye make-up, face make-up, lip make-up and nail make-up. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2016 exchange rates.
- The Asia-Pacific make-up market had total revenues of $13,146.2m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 4.7% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 916.5 million units in 2016.
- Rising consciousness about appearance among Asians, added with increasing disposable income and urbanization attributed to the Asia-Pacific make-up market’s growth.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the make-up market in Asia-Pacific
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the make-up market in Asia-Pacific
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key make-up market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific make-up market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Asia-Pacific make-up market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific make-up market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific make-up market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Asia-Pacific’s make-up market?